Make a difference! Join the CDHL Team!
The Washington School for Deaf (WSD), part of the Center for Childhood Deafness and Hearing Loss (CDHL), is located in Vancouver, Washington and serves Deaf and hard of hearing students throughout the State of Washington.
Apply online at www.careers.wa.gov for CDHL/WSD and other state positions.
Visit www.experiencewa.com to find information about the beautiful sights and various activities available in our area.
Contact Human Resources:
Video Phone: 360-719-4816
Email: Human Resources
CDHL serves children throughout the State of Washington. Statewide Outreach position announcements include information about designated work location and regions served.
Current Job Openings:
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf – Issaquah and surrounding areas
- Listen and Spoken Languages Teacher of the Deaf
- Outreach Educational Audiologist
- Fiscal Analyst 1
Are you interested in:
- Working in an ASL/English Bilingual instructional program where all teachers and related services staff are trained in bilingual strategies, and where Deaf Culture is strong and an integral part of daily life?
- Being part of an educational community that is innovative, forward thinking, supportive and fun? Growing as a professional through professional learning communities, training, conferences, and other educational opportunities?
- Living in a gentle, temperate climate one hour from the Pacific Ocean and 1 hour from skiing and boarding on Mt. Hood, with urban and rural living options available within minutes of the school?
If you answered yes to these questions, joining the CDHL team may be just what you are looking for as a next step in your professional and personal life. Come be a part of the future! CDHL Students: Bilingual…Empowered…Successful for Today and Tomorrow!
Join Our Family
Our employees are more than just workers. They are ambassadors to the entire state and the Deaf community. We’re looking for people that can contribute, grow, think, and dream. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. At WSD, it’s about being your best in a challenging and constantly changing environment.
To apply for CDHL/WSD positions, please visit www.careers.wa.gov. To narrow search results, filter search by department and click on Center for Childhood Deafness. Please be sure to attach your resume, cover letter, references and any other relevant documentation to your application.Search Job Openings
The Washington State Center for Childhood Deafness and Hearing Loss is an Equal Opportunity Employer.