The Washington State Center for Childhood Deafness and Hearing Loss (CDHL) is in search of a creative and original new logo. Prizes will be awarded!
Who can enter:
Deaf and hard of hearing students ages 6-21 who live in Washington State.
Who we are:
CDHL is the agency that runs the Washington School for the Deaf and works with deaf and hard of hearing students in mainstream schools. Our goal is to make sure that every deaf student in Washington is successful. CDHL helps host events every year including: Family Camp, Deaf Fiesta, Family Activity Nights, Community Café, Flying Hands, BizTown & Finance Park. We believe in teamwork, empowerment, diversity, respect, support, and collaboration.
- Be Original.
- Preferably created in adobe Photoshop or Illustrator; digitally produced and saved as an EPS not a jpg file.
- Must contain the Full Name: Center for Childhood Deafness and Hearing Loss.
- Must contain one artistic element representing Washington State.
- The words “Washington State” can appear in the logo.
- The acronym “CDHL” should NOT appear in the logo.
Selection and Prizes:
The following prizes will be awarded:
- 1st place – $100 gift card
- 2nd place – $75 gift card
- 3rd place – $50 gift card
- 4th place – $25 gift card
Deadline for submissions is May 31, 2018.
All entries must be electronically sent to: email@example.com and include contact information (your name, the school you attend, your teacher’s name, email, and contact number.) If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a flyer (PDF) for this contest.